I have a few rules.
1) all the photos and posters on here are ones I did....for better or for worse.
2) All photographs are shot with film
3) If the photo is color, I shot it in color. If the photo is b/w, I shot it in black and white.
4) I don't do 'effects' if there is some weird lines or vintage effect it was because the film developer messed up the film, or I fucked up.
5) I don't like cropping - occasionally the side is trimmed a tiny, tiny bits.
6) I like 6x6 and 6x12 cameras.
7) Fuck Instagram.